Marketing materials are your weapons in treading the tight competition of the landscaping business. they help you create visual identity and build awareness for your enterprise. since the steady stream of customers is what fuels your business, it is important to make every prospective client aware of the business. all of your marketing efforts should reach as much number of people as possible. Distributing printed advertising materials like business cards, postcards, flyers, brochures, etc. will help you on this matter.
Marketing Tools that You Can use to Promote Landscaping Services
* Business Cards – your landscape design business is not complete without these. You can hand these out to people paying your office a visit for inquiries. You can also hand these out during landscaping events such as trade fairs, exhibits and seminars. while attending any social events such as a friend’s party, you can also hand out copies of your business cards to those people who you think needs landscaping services.
* Postcards – These are versatile marketing tools that you can use to get in touch with your current and prospective clients. With well-designed graphics and persuasive text, these prints can catch the attention of the receiver. thus, paving a great chance for new sales client. Design your postcard with photos of beautiful landscape designs for a more effective copy.
* Posters – You can use posters to make announcements regarding your landscape design business. These are effective tools since you can post them everywhere – places which you think are frequented by your target audience. Vivid images of your past landscaping projects would be suitable as the main design of your prints. You should not forget to include your business name, logo, tagline and a catchy heading. your contact information should also be present somewhere in the copy.
* Catalogs – one great way to showcase your landscaping expertise is through catalogs. These multi-page marketing materials allow you to include several photos. thus, you can even include before and after images of your landscaping projects in the past. If you are also offering landscaping supplies other than design services, you can include the product photos and specifications as well.
* Flyers – These materials are perfect for posting on bulletin boards, inserting on windshields, sending through direct mailing, displays on store counters or handed out personally. These just show how versatile flyer prints are. they are also inexpensive to print. thus, even if you’re just a small-scale landscape design business and have limited marketing budget, there should be no problem.
* Brochures – You can use these materials to explain each of your landscape designs, landscaping concepts and different styles. just like the catalogs, you can showcase your works using brochures by adding up before and after photos of your landscaping projects. let your future clients visualize how you can turn their boring backyard into a little paradise of their own.
These are just some of the marketing materials that you can use when promoting your landscape design business. You can use them simultaneously for more effective campaign. just keep in mind that you have to create them in a uniform manner so to create a corporate identity.
If you can manage doing your own seo for the websites then you might not require them. But if you are growing along with your business then better consider using a seo consultant for better results as their sole job is to do seo and they will always be updated with the latest trends going on with the seo. But you must be rightful at choosing the best seo consultant.
Not sure of their charges but... Bruce Clay: http://www.bruceclay.com/ Is well respected. Jerry West http://www.webmarketingnow.com/ Is also excellent, but I'm not sure if he's taking clients anymore. Hope this helps, Dave http://www.affiliateprofitcenter.com
That is a very good question. Taking the second part first. There are so many scammers in the SEO field that it almost impossible to find a straight one. Anyone can pretend they know something about SEO, just look at some of the answers on Yahoo! Answers for example. It's actually easier for these people to scam someone than it is to build a profitable site that ranks well, so that's what they do. I know one SEO business that has 3 rubbish SEOs and over 100 telephone sales staff. I have had clients come to me from them having paid over a thousand dollars and absolutely nothing has been done to their site. Cash the check was all they did. There are lots of companies and individual scammers like that and they steal a lot of money. The very good genuine SEOs who really know what they are doing probably number less than 100 in the whole world. So that brings us to the first part of your question. The very good SEOs charge large fees because they provide a return on investment (ROI) to the site owner. For example the current street price for one of the top 100 SEOs to take a new casino site to the top 3 for searches on the most popular poker terms is over $1 million dollars. That is not a lot when you consider that the site owner will be making in the region of five times that every month! On a smaller scale if every sale (service or product) is worth say $100 in profit to a site owner and they sell 100 per week after the site has been optimized then paying an expert SEO $10k-$20k is a very good deal. It's all about ROI but you have to find the needle in the haystack first :)
it means 'Search Engine Optimisation' the amount of key words that are users could type in order to get a certain web sites. It's used in order to increase the number visitors to web sites.
Well, you can easily find the good SEO consultant or companies through the keywords. Use SEO, Search engine optimization, SEO services etc..But one thing you need to gather some info like How old the company? what are the prices? previous achievements and Testimonials etc.. Hope you helpful the information. Best of Luck Naidu P.
you should try employment agencies
Being an SEO as well as an internet marketing consultant I can tell you the information we can provide can be invaluable to you and your business. Being a consultant, I do just that consult. I tell you what you are doing right, what you need to improve on and give you guidance. Yes, I can do the work for you and would be happy to do so if that is what you choose. However, I would prefer to give you the skills to accomplish what you are looking to do yourself. A consultants services can be invaluable and dont let anyone tell you otherwise! Ask anyone that has used a consultant of any value and they will tell you the exact same thing. I have looked at your website and can give you some great information on improvements. And an initial consultation is always free, you can probably gain alot of information just from that. If you would like to discuss further please dont hesitate to contact me through Yahoo or directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit my website at sitepsychiatrist.com.
Simply give your company a title (whether it officially had one or not) and put your position as Web Master/SEO Consultant/Owner then describe several of your major freelancing work. It is very common for this to be included on a resume and often times makes a huge difference!
Hi ,inorder to get high quality links to your site there are many ways 1)submitt your site to various webdirectories which are having appropriate specified categories and having high rankings and open directories 2)Make a link exchange with ur neighbouring sites that have high page rank 3)try Adsense or other link exchange programme go through this link http://www.webproworld.com/viewtopic.php?t=21900 http://searchenginewatch.com/links/article.php/2156221 here u can find some of the great sites having high pagerank http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_websites_with_a_high_PageRank
Do a search for "business WordPress themes". Three specific themes that come to mind are: Cleaner Granity Universalistic